Haaaay!! Get Get Get Get Get Over it!! *sorry just had to*

StanleyThePanda

Well that was a wild one! I came here and saw that there were new posts in the "welcome" -section, and then I saw your thread title and I knew there was something worth reading there. :Good job on attracting my attention. :)

So you play some instruments... *wiggles his fingers the Smithers-way" that's great, since there's never too many musician's around here! I'd love to be able to play the saxophone :) Isn't it the coolest instrument ever created? (Besides the 4-neck guitar of course)

Anyway, I sent a warm welcome your way, should be there any minute now. I have a feeling you'll fit right in. You can call me... whatever the heck you want. There's so many versions flying around that one more won't make a difference. :)

Hehe i am glad to see that not only is my randomness appreciated here but also my utter stupidity is regarded as genius on this site. I am definatley hanging around.

And yeshhhh... the sax is an amazing instrument. I love playing it and frequently have daydreams of doing jazz numbers in murky old basement....Bugsy Malone is a curse to all budding child musicians.

The 4 neck guitar..haha yeah well theres never an end to the amount of instruments you can learn. That is going on my list. Well maybe after i learn how to play the bass...grrrr :(

Great! You seem to have the fundamentals down already :)

I would like to be a modern day John Coltrane some day, but that isn't going to happen unless I get a saxophone first, so yeah. I'm probably better off daydreaming as well. But there's just something about the sax's characteristics that you can't replicate on a guitar...

I guess learning the 4 neck guitar is a breeze after learning the notorious bass guitar, so you are on the right track, starting from the top and working your way down. :I I've secretly started to play the guitar upside down sometimes to achieve ambidexterity, or maybe to achieve a level-up on my ego, so maybe I'll play the 4 neck guitar some time in the future as well. :) I'll wish us both luck with that.

Great! You seem to have the fundamentals down already :)

I would like to be a modern day John Coltrane some day, but that isn't going to happen unless I get a saxophone first, so yeah. I'm probably better off daydreaming as well. But there's just something about the sax's characteristics that you can't replicate on a guitar...

I guess learning the 4 neck guitar is a breeze after learning the notorious bass guitar, so you are on the right track, starting from the top and working your way down. :I I've secretly started to play the guitar upside down sometimes to achieve ambidexterity, or maybe to achieve a level-up on my ego, so maybe I'll play the 4 neck guitar some time in the future as well. :) I'll wish us both luck with that.

Wow John Coltrane...and idol and a major inspiration XD. Me.. wouldn't i love to be the white, female. middle class version of Charlie Parker, not only a great mucisian but a major inspiration for almost all sax players :) *dreams*

Hi and thanks for the welcomes...i am feeling very welcomed :)8-)