Haaaay!! Get Get Get Get Get Over it!! *sorry just had to*

StanleyThePanda

Ermm if you didn't know my title is from OK Go: Get over it, the song is pretty awesomme and in the video they like show Hey like Hay and there's like a picture of Hay. OK..now i'm overexplaining and making myself look like an idiot when your suppose sound cool in these welcome thingys..not a bloody retard.

OK LETS START!!:

Username: StanleyThePanda (and NO it has nothing to do with Kung Fu Panda someone asked me that and i was like WTF but yeah..)

First name: Ama Ama Ama Amanda...

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Through this amazing search engine called Google XDDDD

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I dunnno exactly i think i was in HMV and looking for a cd to buy with my bf's money *of course* and i caught a glimpse of riot (yeah i know the cover kinda makes it hard to miss) AND I BOUGHT THE AMAAAAZING KICKASS ALBUM and loved it. And being a hardcore fan ever since

Favorite Paramore song?

Thats what you get *whhoooo*

Favorite lyric?

"This heart will start a riot in me"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Once i got kicked in the face...yeah it was so much fun

hehe well there was this time i was at a paramore gig and there was this dude who was selling hayley wigs. I got like the whole box and Its still nailed on my wall now. * Yeah i'm normal*

Interests: Music, Skateboarding...getting better at it i can stay on for like about 5 seconds now *whoo*

Other Music: Pretty much anything but i SHUN all hip hop and r and b

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I think Chris brown should be cast for the movie adaptation of Peter Rabbit XD

hey yeah i'll have tons of fun cuz i'm just that kind of person and betty i play loads of instruments:

Drums

Guitar

Piano

Violin

Saxophone

French Horn

and trying to branch out into Cello but kinda struggling to find time. *Bleh*

uhhh...:uhh:

Thanks for sharing with us. I play only guitar. But I guess I'm good at it.

uhhh...:uhh:

Thanks for sharing with us. I play only guitar. But I guess I'm good at it.

Ha its ok :), I'm good at all my instruments except the piano i was forced to play that one. *parents :roll:*

..AND i can't play bass no matter how many times i try..i completely suck at it. Its like the hardest instrument ever.

Wow really random people are welcome usually people i like

"OMG Amanda ur such a freak"

"OMG Amanda why are you wearing odd socks"

OMG Amanda why don't you just kill your self so to spare us your wierdness"

*yeah its a sad life i live* :crybad:

Ha its ok :), I'm good at all my instruments except the piano i was forced to play that one. *parents :roll:*

..AND i can't play bass no matter how many times i try..i completely suck at it. Its like the hardest instrument ever.

Wow really random people are welcome usually people i like

"OMG Amanda ur such a freak"

"OMG Amanda why are you wearing odd socks"

OMG Amanda why don't you just kill your self so to spare us your wierdness"

*yeah its a sad life i live* :crybad:

haha heyy you'll fit in here perfectly :) i can tell already!

And your closer to my age, thank goodness! :P im 20 and i feel old on this board!

haha heyy you'll fit in here perfectly :) i can tell already!

And your closer to my age, thank goodness! :P im 20 and i feel old on this board!

Yay old people ROCK!! You know getting pensions..not having to stand on the bus, getting to have on of those really cool wheely things in supermarkets LOL

* i really want to try those* *so baaadly* :oops:

Well that was a wild one! I came here and saw that there were new posts in the "welcome" -section, and then I saw your thread title and I knew there was something worth reading there. :Good job on attracting my attention. :)

So you play some instruments... *wiggles his fingers the Smithers-way" that's great, since there's never too many musician's around here! I'd love to be able to play the saxophone :) Isn't it the coolest instrument ever created? (Besides the 4-neck guitar of course)

Anyway, I sent a warm welcome your way, should be there any minute now. I have a feeling you'll fit right in. You can call me... whatever the heck you want. There's so many versions flying around that one more won't make a difference. :)