Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

sucks doesn't it.... I have no idea what i'm supposed to do about it...

It does indeed. I've done nothing with it really, I told him tho. Just to make it easier for myself. But kinda wish i hadn't.

I confess i agree with you Guro we are broken make tears to my eyes :(

Yeah, I have goosebumps all over myself when i listen to it. Especially the Final RIOT! version.

It does indeed. I've done nothing with it really, I told him tho. Just to make it easier for myself. But kinda wish i hadn't.

Yeah, has things changed alot between you's?

See me and my best friend end up kissing and stuff when were out but its just for fun, so thats when it all started making sense to me but i don't want things to get weird or change.

Yeah, has things changed alot between you's?

See me and my best friend end up kissing and stuff when were out but its just for fun, so thats when it all started making sense to me but i don't want things to get weird or change.

Not alot, but we're not so much together as we used to be. When I told him he said that things wouldn't change between us, cause I ment to much too him or something. But now he's moving away, and I think it would be better ifhe didn't know.

Aw, yeah I get you.

I confess I'm surprised Matt hasn't said what he usually does. :P

oh cuz i was on my friends myspace looking at her bamboozle pics and she had pics of mayday parade and i was like OMFG I DIDNT KNOW THEY WENT IM SO MAD I DIDNT SEE THEM then i looked and it said bamboozle 08 not 09 haha cuz im dumb

I confess it's a long time since my allergies have been as bad as they are right now.

It's that time of the year, isn't it? I confess it's the pollen of birch and alder for me, the same circus every damn spring.

It's that time of the year, isn't it? I confess it's the pollen of birch and alder for me, the same circus every damn spring.

It is. Birch here aswell. It's extreme her this year, I hate it.

I don't know what a real heart attack feels like, but sometimes I think I experience something pretty close to it. My heart beats in and then it stops there for a few seconds, in that retracted state. It feels pretty damn scary and awkward. There's nothing to do except praying that it starts beating again. It usually resolves with a MASSIVE beat and after that the heart continues normally. I've had it a couple of times after some really rough exercises. Don't know what's up with that.

I confess I have far too long of a history with the Metal Gear Solid series to ignore the fourth one when I finally have it, and it's sitting right there unfinished. Which means I'm going to immerse myself in that now. Ta-ta!