Confession Thread - Part 5

arrrrr x matey

At the same time? Ouch

If you mean inflicted at the same time, not exactly. Pulled the muscle, typically, from not warming up. Then done in the ankle later that game from blocking a shot. But yeah, got them both just now. And on the same leg - from the left knee down I resemble some sort of mummy! haha

If you mean inflicted at the same time, not exactly. Pulled the muscle, typically, from not warming up. Then done in the ankle later that game from blocking a shot. But yeah, got them both just now. And on the same leg - from the left knee down I resemble some sort of mummy! haha

That was what I meant, yeah :lol: hmm.. doesn't sound pleasant :P how do you sprain your ankle blocking a shot?? :P

That was what I meant, yeah :lol: hmm.. doesn't sound pleasant :P how do you sprain your ankle blocking a shot?? :P

That's why I said "kinda". ;-)

It's also kinda hard to explain how it happened, but I was running back and my friend hit the shot and I shoved my foot infront of it. I blocked the shot but I ended up going over my ankle.

That's why I said "kinda". ;-)

It's also kinda hard to explain how it happened, but I was running back and my friend hit the shot and I shoved my foot infront of it. I blocked the shot but I ended up going over my ankle.

:lol: Yeah, well I only deal with the lastest post, and I saw no kinda in that one :P

Sounds.. really strange :lol:

:lol: Yeah, well I only deal with the lastest post, and I saw no kinda in that one :P

Sounds.. really strange :lol:

I never used the word sprained at all in that last message. ;-)

Ankle sprains happen when the ankle is moved beyond the limits of its support. And that's what happened to me haha.

I confess I just got the new Friday Night Boys album, can't wait to give it a spin.

I never used the word sprained at all in that last message. ;-)

Ankle sprains happen when the ankle is moved beyond the limits of its support. And that's what happened to me haha.

I confess I just got the new Friday Night Boys album, can't wait to give it a spin.

Yeah well, done in and sprained are pretty much the same thing :lol:

:lol: I wasn't :P Although I've never sprained/fractured/broken anything 8-)

I confess your sig is wayyy too big :P

I've only ever sprained my ankles and wrists. Yet to break or fracture anything. I pull muscles all the time but. :lol:

I confess this discussion happened on here before, turns out for most people that posted, it's not. :P

I've only ever sprained my ankles and wrists. Yet to break or fracture anything. I pull muscles all the time but. :lol:

I confess this discussion happened on here before, turns out for most people that posted, it's not. :P

I confess its the fuck up called Internet explorer :P Its fine on my bros PC (Google Chrome) and mine (FF) but not this one (IE) :P