The Covers Thread

Jorgi

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a cover to The Only Exception but I'm kinda dissapointed tbh. I'm gonna post a better one on Monday. It cuts off the last minute (gay camera) and ignore the 'Woah' at the end because I was really tired and couldn't be bothered to try and hit the right note. Constructive critiscism is welcome but nothing harsh please xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQTcn-xOGHk

I did a cover to The Only Exception but I'm kinda dissapointed tbh. I'm gonna post a better one on Monday. It cuts off the last minute (gay camera) and ignore the 'Woah' at the end because I was really tired and couldn't be bothered to try and hit the right note. Constructive critiscism is welcome but nothing harsh please xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQTcn-xOGHk

I like the accent in your voice.

I've never actually heard the original song or not, as the whole electro pop/dance pop thing Kesha does (well Wikipedia says that what the genre is anyway haha) I find to be disgustingly bad music in general, so I honestly didn't know if it was a joke or not haha.

But hey sounds like you had fun making it Kailey :D hahaha

Hahahaha! It really is fun Harry. If you figure it out, you should send me what you do!

I wish I knew of more songs that use it.

And I'm not sure. For mine it can just tune "enhance" and limit it to the key I choose.

More songs that use auto tune?

Try basically most good productions you've ever heard in the last 10 years or so for a start:wink:

Honestly I really hate that obvious auto tune effect unless it's done deliberately to be funny (like Autotune the News, that's fucking hilarious:D).

AUTO-TUNE THE NEWS IS THE BEST.

HARRY AND SCOTT, YOU JUST GOT SO MUCH COOLER IN MY BOOK.

(That's when I like auto-tune too. I can't stand T-Pain, etc. Which explains why I don't know of any artists that heavily use it. Haha)

AUTO-TUNE THE NEWS IS THE BEST.

HARRY AND SCOTT, YOU JUST GOT SO MUCH COOLER IN MY BOOK.

(That's when I like auto-tune too. I can't stand T-Pain, etc. Which explains why I don't know of any artists that heavily use it. Haha)

oh jesus. :rotfl: