underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

;129065']LOL... I thought the same thing about Aaron's mouth. :lol: But Spee looks amazing. :shock:

Gah' date=' I wish my AP would hurry up and get here already!! :-x I've got a subscription but just at the perfect time they decided to be flaky about actually [i']getting the magazine to you[/i]. :(

haha i first saw spee and i was like AH!!! GORGEOUS!! i know, i'm a teenie fan who like the way they look. sorry.

Suzanne, you should get They're Only Chasing Safety, Deluxe Edition. If you really like that, then go to Define The Great LIne. I've found that if you start with the latter, you won't like it as much, because you can't tell the progression as much. but DTGL is WAYYYYYY better, in my opinion. (it recieved 100% on AbsolutePunk, that has to count for something?)

haha i first saw spee and i was like AH!!! GORGEOUS!! i know, i'm a teenie fan who like the way they look. sorry.

Haha... you have nothing to be sorry about! He is gorgeous in that video (*coughlikehealwaysiscough*) :mrgreen:! I wouldn't consider myself a teenie, though I'm only thirteen, but many times people have mistaken me for being in college because I act so mature. :P

And I try NoT tO TyPe LyKe tHIs*. :lol:

^^That's what happened with me... first I liked UO and then I started liking Spee (kinda :P). I hate it when people call me a teenie just because I think that someone is cute. It's happened, though--many times. :shock: But I can't help it that I like underOATH either--they're too amazing not to be liked! :lol: I just think that the looks are a bonus. ;)

;129169'']^^That's what happened with me... first I liked UO and then I started liking Spee (kinda :P). I hate it when people call me a teenie just because I think that someone is cute. It's happened, though--many times. :shock: But I can't help it that I like underOATH either--they're too amazing not to be liked! :lol: I just think that the looks are a bonus. ;)

there was this girl on the greeley estates message boards who posted a link for her fansite for GE, and at the time of posting it, it mainly had pics of the lead singer who is GORGEOUS! haha anyways, people clicked on it, then they seriously BASHED her for being a teenie, and a groupie. i mean, serious bashing. i felt so bad for her, because she had just started it, and that was the only person she had gotten around to doing. i can't stand that stuff.

yes, new video. in regards to myself. AMAZING!!