underoath

[pakou] mua

Should Spencer get married?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Spencer get married?

^^I've been wondering about that FOREVER... :???:

and by the way, I know that a discussion was going on earlier about who gets Spee. And it's me. Muahahaha. :mrgreen::P

I almost cried when I found out that Aaron was engaged. :( Haha, I could totally go teenie over Aaron and Spee. :lol:

Y'know, I've notived how nice everyone on here is--like, it's OK to be a teenie (though I'm not :P). Everyone on here is so nice. =D

hmm, Aaron just turned 24, i believe, so I think Spee is around that age. but i'm not totally sure that's how old aaron is. i'll go look it up. :D

I know that his b-day is July 18th, if that helps any. He was born sometime in the 80's (duh. *rolls eyes at self*).

*EDIT* YAY it's on YouTube!! :mrgreen: I wanted to take screencaps of that video last night but everytime I take pics of the computer screen with my camera, it looks like it has glowing white edges. :???: It sucks. :( *hint-hint* :lol: LOL, just joking. :P Not about the crappy pics, but about the hint-hint thing. LOL.

ya, then he's 24. i remember. hehe. too old for me .... i still need to research Spee. i'm on it!

Good luck! I've checked all of the sites, searched all of the major search ingenes (haha I totally didn't spell that right :D), and checked Wikipedia as a last resort. Face it--the guy has no age. :P But if you find something I wanna know!!

Lol this is my first time posting in the UnderOath thread. I aint an Underoath pro but i know i am SEEING THEM TOMORROW NIGHT! I cant fuckin wait. with silverstein aswell.

I havnt really gotten hardcore into them. but when their Reinventing ur exit single came out thats when i first heard about them. I never got as deep into them as paramore. But Writing on the walls is my fav song off their new record.

Pray for me. Maybe ill get my Cd fully signed and maybe even a photo.

anyways ill post my experience here tomorrow.

Ren

Lol this is my first time posting in the UnderOath thread. I aint an Underoath pro but i know i am SEEING THEM TOMORROW NIGHT! I cant fuckin wait. with silverstein aswell.

I havnt really gotten hardcore into them. but when their Reinventing ur exit single came out thats when i first heard about them. I never got as deep into them as paramore. But Writing on the walls is my fav song off their new record.

Pray for me. Maybe ill get my Cd fully signed and maybe even a photo.

anyways ill post my experience here tomorrow.

Ren

*GASP* :shock: O_______O

LUUUCCCKKKYYYY!! I think that UnderOATH is never gonna come to Atlanta again. :-x But luckily when they were here for Warped I met em... so yeah. Maybe that'll get me past until the next time that they come. :???: