new album track titles

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if Hayley was talking to Rock Sound about the names, wouldn't she mention WTLO as a confirmed title? Anyway, I think the same article said something about how they think they're going to keep most of the titles, so I wouldn't be too worked up right now...

EDIT:

I found Playing God's lyrics on SongMeanings.net.

I just went there... and yeah, they have a bunch of lyrics, and weirldly enough they seem really legit and no one's called them out as fake yet. o____o

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858777218/

Probably is fake, but still check it out. Maybe Fan Club members got it first? :/

According to the French magazine Rock One, the new album is due to September 29th!

29th?!?!?!

Noooooo! They said at the end of summer! Which means the beginning of September!

*crosses fingers* It's a typo, please let it be a typo...

(total overreacting if you can't tell. XD but it'd better be out before then.)

WTF IF THAT IS THE REAL DATE I'M GOING TO -

I MEAN...LADSKJF;LAKSDJKLFAD. I think it's bad enough I have to wait another three months....but the END of September?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

PARA-MORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE.

//calms down.

It's not sure about Sept. 29th, I'll tell you more once I'll have the article where it's announced. (Monday).

Anyway, I won't complain, even if it turns out that the album will be released at the end of September. I mean, we know where the process is: it's almost over, we already have some songs, and the band is pretty quick to make album, compared to other bands who take years and years to write and record (as regards Green Day, they taught me patience!). And think we should have a 1st single by the end of the summer (well, that's my supposition).