Those who like versaemerge and clocks...

XxSanctuaryxX

I made this yesterday :)

Idk if you guys have heard my decode orchestral version that is up here somewhere haha.. but this is basically the same thing but over the new ep version of clocks :)

I just wanted to experiment, cos in personal opinion i think clocks couldve done with more string arrangement and i've just basically added this and some other orchestral instruments too :) the song just sounds a bit more fuller now haha. i hope you guys like it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H0SG5Q3C

It definitely sounded fuller, but how did you record it? It didn't sound like a VST since there was so much clipping. Keyboard straight to a line-in?

The arrangement was nicely subtle, so I think it complemented the song well without jumping out of it. I would've liked to hear some more counterpoint melodies instead of just following the chords, but if you were going for a more subtle addition, this arrangement was just fine.

I think the piano was a bit distracting, but the other instruments worked really well. I heard some cello, violin and some kind of a choir pad in there, and all of those sounded great.

Again, my only real issue was with the lack of counterpoint (there was some of that stuff, but I need MOAR), which you could've used to bring the song to even greater heights, but really, this worked just fine on it's own. Good work! :)