Important Question

MeshiShay

Umm

I asked that question in the thread "Are Paramore members Christian?" before, but I wanted to open a new thread , that everyone will be able to answer the question.

You think that the reason that they didn't come to israel, is becouse they Christian?

This is very important to me.. :???:

Oh ,

But I dont know, i mean,

Tokyo Hotel were here, and they from Germany, apparently Christians..

and i dont think they shouldn't come,

i mean,it's all about music, no ?

if they have fans here, they need to come.

dont have to,but need.

[ sorry about the bad english ]

It's up to their managers/record label though as to where they tour. I'm sure the band would love to go to every place in the world, but it's up to the record label.

^ so tokyo hotel might be big in Israel

maybe paramore dnt see israel as a big commercial market, when you look they tour countries like britain and other parts of europe and america that is were the big marketing target is

^ so tokyo hotel might be big in Israel

maybe paramore dnt see israel as a big commercial market, when you look they tour countries like britain and other parts of europe and america that is were the big marketing target is

yeh I guess

But if Paramore think that israel not big commercial market, they are definitely wrong.

Paramore are The most famous band in Israel right now (after the Jonas Brothers lol )

They have so many fans here .... :???:

Paramore are The most famous band in Israel right now (after the Jonas Brothers lol )

They have so many fans here .... :???:

Well if they are as famous as you say they are then maybe there will be an Israel venue on their new album tour. But I understand what other people are saying about how they might not see Israel as having a big commercial market because they're maybe not a famous in Israel as they are in the US and Europe.

Well if they are as famous as you say they are then maybe there will be an Israel venue on their new album tour. But I understand what other people are saying about how they might not see Israel as having a big commercial market because they're maybe not a famous in Israel as they are in the US and Europe.

yeh you right

there is alot Paramore Fans on US and Europe.

I wish I was live there.

Thanks.

Simple Plan was here too,

and madona gonna br here at the end og the summer lol

Madonna goes everywhere =]

I'm sure Paramore will make a stop in Israel sometime soon. I can guarantee you that them being Christians has absolutely nothing to do with why they haven't yet. Why would it?

As everyone else here said, it's probably due to the record label or the fan base numbers not matching those of other areas. I wouldn't worry too much about it =] They will come to Israel soon enough =]

i dont think they care about not being christian the other people

this is music industry and if they go somewhere,there should be lots of fans

and we turkish fans want to paramore come to our country but i dont think we are enough for concerts so we should make paramore known in our countries then wait for them to come :)