MTV Unplugged

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he was an MTV intern, and I hope he got fired for that. Idiot.

That's no way to talk about fans or your TV channel's core audience. Maybe now he'll realise that.

• 2 months later...

Dangit! ATL used the same set, so I just went to the Unplugged site, saw the top of the set, got stoked for half a second and then just went, "Awww..."

The press release originally said mid-September though, and it's mid-September now. What's the hold up, MTV?

... I hope that dude from MTV doesn't come to my house and try to confiscate my iPod for having any of these Unplugged songs once it's released. ;-)

Dangit! ATL used the same set, so I just went to the Unplugged site, saw the top of the set, got stoked for half a second and then just went, "Awww..."

The press release originally said mid-September though, and it's mid-September now. What's the hold up, MTV?

... I hope that dude from MTV doesn't come to my house and try to confiscate my iPod for having any of these Unplugged songs once it's released. ;-)

so you leaked bbbb? *gasp*

jk ;)

^ lol... you just missed the entire joke about MTV. I guess it's only funny to the people who were at Unplugged. :P

And god no, I didn't leak BBBB. I'm the one who has to go through and delete all the links. How dumb would that be? lol

^ Hahaha, I'm so afraid I'm going to have horrible flashbacks of clapping for five straight minutes when Unplugged finally airs.

You wouldn't have any links to delete if you didn't leak it though, so you could've leaked it to make it look like you're doing your job here! :shifty:

Rather contrived, I know, but work with me.

Haha, you have a good point, but my job's a lot easier when I don't need to delete stuff. Here it was fine, but over at LJ it was a totally different story... some people just don't understand that they can't post leaks. lol