Snakes On A Plane

x-Decode

I saw it right after it came out, and I loved it! Probably the only movie I've ever seen in a theater that provoked such spontaneity from the audience. Like the first line of Samuel Jackson which went something like "do as I say and you might live". The audience EXPLODED laughing as soon as he delivered that line. :D I couldn't help myself. You could just tell how awesome the movie was going to be from that line alone. In addition to that, there were a couple of spontaneous rounds of applause through the movie. Ones that I can remember:

1. The older man throwing the dog right into the mouth of that huge-ass snake.

2. "I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PLANE"

I haven't seen the movie since then, but it still has a special place in my heart. :)

I saw it right after it came out, and I loved it! Probably the only movie I've ever seen in a theater that provoked such spontaneity from the audience. Like the first line of Samuel Jackson which went something like "do as I say and you might live". The audience EXPLODED laughing as soon as he delivered that line. :D I couldn't help myself. You could just tell how awesome the movie was going to be from that line alone. In addition to that, there were a couple of spontaneous rounds of applause through the movie. Ones that I can remember:

1. The older man throwing the dog right into the mouth of that huge-ass snake.

2. "I'M SICK OF THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THE MOTHERFUCKING PLANE"

I haven't seen the movie since then, but it still has a special place in my heart. :)

haaha. i wish i had seen it in the movies, but i was probably like 10 at the time so i probly thought it would have been too scary :nono:

• 1 month later...