oh star

Davesgrrl

• 3 weeks later...
maybe they dont want people to hhear hallelujah and your star because its going on the second record and they dont want us knowing them already.. anyway i guess if its out there eventually we'll here it. think of the avril b-sides lol

HAhaha who has the Avril b-sides?! *glances around* I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have Hallelujah... but no Oh Star. Harder to find *pouts*.

I'll ask/beg when I see them in a month!

if u can actually download a song called your star by paramore.. evne if it isnt them.. then i guess it would come up on Last.FM so maybe no one does have the actual song

maybe they dont want people to hhear hallelujah and your star because its going on the second record and they dont want us knowing them already.. anyway i guess if its out there eventually we'll here it. think of the avril b-sides lol

about that ^

Josh said that they'll be recording one/some of the demos for the next album

so yeah i guess they dont want you to hear em u know. cos u might hear em on the next album

but heres his entry on LJ

"hey!

sorry its been so long since one of us has posted on here. We have just been so busy on the road' date=' but im posting one now so it's all good. The tour with bedlight for blue eyes and my american heart is going really well. Every show has had a great turn out. Thank you to all of you that came out to see us. We are having an awesome time with these bands. Right now we are in NYC at our managers apartment and tomorrow i think we are going to record a demo song possibly for the next album! yay. ok well thanks again..

josh"

=']

if u can actually download a song called your star by paramore.. evne if it isnt them.. then i guess it would come up on Last.FM so maybe no one does have the actual song

Oh star**

• 2 months later...
^^ exactly my point tiff. paramore didnt want people to have hallelujah.. so they probably dont want people to have oh star.

actually, i was just at a show last night and Hayley said that she actually liked the idea of ripped/streaming music found on the internet, i.e. the new song.