I Hope

Catie

I think that anybody should have the chance of getting an education, it's quite a fundamental thing. same as health care. I'm just lucky to live in a country where that is possible.

But i feel sorry for you Anavi and others in the same situation.

i know... it is such a shame.. and i was a good student in highschool and still didnt manage to get a full scholarship that is provided by the state.... so i am seriouslly thinking to move somewhere else...

wow you guys are so lucky! i'd kill to get stuff from the state. i got a scholarship of $9,050 a year, but that doesn't cover the other $24,600ish we still have to pay every year on our own. my parents make too much money to get most loans, we can't get any grants, and i'm going out of state, so the states can't give me anything either. it sucks so bad

$24,600 ??!! Holy crap that is a lot. I would definitely not be able to get an education then. But of course I don't know the education system in the US. All I know is that I find it very confusing.

@Ivana Unfortunately it's only for danish students. i believe foreigners have to pay and there are some restrictions that i dont know of. i know we had a problem of students from china who came to denmark and often cheated with the exam papers, like showing higher grades so they could get in. So now they have to pay quite a large sum of money to study here.