Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Dan, I'd Google Maps them. That'd be more reliable than me. lol

Lara, I may have seen Paramore a bunch of times, but I can't even tell you how many times I've missed other bands like Paper Route and The Sounds because they skipped Boston and/or the East Coast all together. It sucks, but booking agents can't please everyone all the time. Like I said, I had to route a tour for a Concert Promotion class final, and it sucked! I would never be able to do that in real life. It's way too complicated with managing costs of venues, what cities have the right sized venues, who actually wants you to play there (the venues, not the fans), etc.

Dan, I'd Google Maps them. That'd be more reliable than me. lol

Lara, I may have seen Paramore a bunch of times, but I can't even tell you how many times I've missed other bands like Paper Route and The Sounds because they skipped Boston and/or the East Coast all together. It sucks, but booking agents can't please everyone all the time. Like I said, I had to route a tour for a Concert Promotion class final, and it sucked! I would never be able to do that in real life. It's way too complicated with managing costs of venues, what cities have the right sized venues, who actually wants you to play there (the venues, not the fans), etc.

You're going to work wonders in a few years Chriss!

You're going to work wonders in a few years Chriss!

Haha, thanks. We'll see about that. :P

Also, details for the PFC presale are on the PFC News page. Presales are split up between Ticketmaster, Live Nation, and Artist Arena. None of them mention this mysterious fan club package, so I think it's just Live Nation's way of saying Fan Club Presale.

For some reason, I can't check my email online. Only at home with Outlook. I can ask to have my email address changed but I dont know if they'll have it done by Monday(PFC).

ohhhhhhhhhhh! okay =/