Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

Haha, sounds like me going to the Philly show in June. I live in Boston, so I had to take a 1am bus down to NY that morning, rent a car by my grandma's house, drive 1 1/2 hours to pick up Catie, then drive 2 more hours to Philly... then I had to drive back to my grandma's afterwards after I dropped off Catie, all on about 3 hours of sleep.

If you can get a lot of sleep the night before, you should be fine. Otherwise be careful and if you need to stop somewhere and sleep, do it. For Paramore, it's worth it! :)

Haha, sounds like me going to the Philly show in June. I live in Boston, so I had to take a 1am bus down to NY that morning, rent a car by my grandma's house, drive 1 1/2 hours to pick up Catie, then drive 2 more hours to Philly... then I had to drive back to my grandma's afterwards after I dropped off Catie, all on about 3 hours of sleep.

Dang...... lol

doubt post

but remember for the ND tour when the PFC presale code got leaked?

well we wont have that problem anyone because this time around it's a unique code for each memeber and it can only be used once

^ Like it was for TFR. :)

Where'd you hear that?

Dang...... lol

Haha, it was No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds... my three favorite bands. For my dream tour, it was no big deal. :P

Marion the AA rep on PFC said it

and i asked what if we are going to mulitple shows and she said she thinks theres a 4 limit on the code so if i buy like 2 for one and 2 for the other i should be good... which was my plan anyway

yah i hope thats true because she said she thought it was a 4 limit

it'd be so funny to see what happens when the idiot who leaks the code wont be able to get his tickets because the code will be used already

^ Set Your Goals is a much smaller band and needs to travel to 30 cities for exposure. Paramore doesn't.

Paramore could easily sell out venues twice as big and make twice as much money, but they begged the label to let them do this smaller tour, so really we're lucky FBR even let them do this tour at all.

basically all of central jersey lmfao

i wish people would stop complaing about this tour. the venues probably just didnt work out. theres more to it then we think. this isnt their last tour. they will be back.

it's okay to be bummed about it. but just relax its not like theyre never touring again

i wish people would stop complaing about this tour. the venues probably just didnt work out. theres more to it then we think. this isnt their last tour.

it's okay for you, you've seen them so many times, i've never seen them.

i just wanna know why it happened this way that's all, i'm not mad at Paramore. XD

i'm sure they'll have another US tour, but the problem is it will be at a big venue next time. I wanted to see them somewhere small. *shrugs* freedom of speech that's all, i wanted to say it. :( and i'm not in the fanclub so if i do get to see them somewhere big i won't have any chance of meeting them cause i'm not eligible for M&G, lol.

lol Um so whats in between Montclair and Philly?

Umm... uhh... lol

New Brunswick (Rutgers University), Jersey City, Hoboken. Those are the only places I can think that might have decent hotels.

I'm not. :/

It's not so hard to add one date in Arizona, and one in Texas for all the fans there too. :P

You don't think so because it should be as easy as just picking a date they're not playing a show on and adding a date, but that cuts into critical travel time and costs a lot of extra money. Plus if all the venues are booked when they're in that area of the country, then there's really nothing they can do.

basically all of central jersey lmfao

^ Umm... uhh... lol

New Brunswick (Rutgers University), Jersey City, Hoboken. Those are the only places I can think that might have decent hotels.

lol Thanks ladies. Chriss, how far apart are they from each venue? Any rough idea? I think I might book a hotel room this weekend. just get it out of the way.

if i had never seen them before i'd still be bummed but i wouldnt carry on about it because i know thye'd be back.

and dan idk where you should stay.... i dnt really know about that

if i had never seen them before i'd still be bummed but i wouldnt carry on about it because i know they'd be back.

I did address that bit also. :P

i'm sure they'll have another US tour, but the problem is it will be at a big venue next time. I wanted to see them somewhere small. *shrugs* freedom of speech that's all, i wanted to say it. and i'm not in the fanclub so if i do get to see them somewhere big i won't have any chance of meeting them cause i'm not eligible for M&G, lol.

but oh well, i can wait. lol