Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

I'm talking about the fillmore, but i have no clue how big that is. but, 60? not bad. I want me and my best friend to go together, but we may have to take an adult... I mean, we are 11... haha.

The Fillmore has a 16+ age restriction on this according to Live Nation. I'm not sure how strict US venues are but you would get away with it over here.

theres no way theyll be 60. ive never paid more than 35 for a paramore show.

She asked how much for two and the prices quotes on Ticketmaster was about $29.50 for one. Some cost more and some cost less but they're all roughly the $30 for one mark.

I'll probably have to go with my mom and crissy, the friend, cause my older sister doesn't like paramore. I can't act like a freak without getting embarrassed with my mom, while with cris she would probably act like a freak too, or pick up my hand and go "who's child is this?" like she did at 6 flags when I started singing along to a fleetwood mac song..

The Fillmore has a 16+ age restriction on this according to Live Nation. I'm not sure how strict US venues are but you would get away with it over here.

Most of the time if there's an age restriction it means without an adult.

So if she takes a parent with her she should be fine.