The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

you're not the millionaires.

so you dont fail at life.

I don't really understand your reasoning:?

So if if we were to take it even further, so I was a homeless, unemployed methamphetamine and heroin, the simple fact I am not a millionaire means I don't fail at life?

This is confusing haha

I confess I probably just had a horribly crappy morning. I felt really great for the last 2 weeks until about 3 days ago. I'm probably getting another job soon anyway so I wont be failing so hard, in fact I might even start winning at life lol

I confess I probably just had a horribly crappy morning. I felt really great for the last 2 weeks until about 3 days ago. I'm probably getting another job soon anyway so I wont be failing so hard, in fact I might even start winning at life lol

well thats good!:mrgreen:

I confess that I cant wait until I graduate and move out. I hate being at my mom's. It's SO dirty there.

It's kinda like the opposite here.

My mom is a clean freak. The only 'messy' room in the house is my bedroom, which is messy by my mom's standards but still clean by most of my friend's standards haha.

Because I have about 4 empty beer bottles and maybe the odd piece of clothing on the floor, that's considered 'messy' according to my mother:roll:

Plus if I move out I will become the fattest bastard around because all I will eat is fast food and pizza because I cannot cook, lol

yeah you really dont want to trust me lol

don't trust a ho..never trust a ho..;-)

@Katie

Oh yeah. I totally met her earlier and whatnot because we had the same move in time, I just have no idea where she is right now. I'm really tired and I want to go to sleep but I dont want to till she gets back. hahahaha.

oh wow thats awesome then :D

how is she?

thats so great faith!

i cant wait to do that.

well i prob wont live in a dorm. so much more money. but i cant wait to live on my own

saaaaameee.

hence my driving through rush hour traffic to and from school every day for 6 years. lol

thats so great faith!

i cant wait to do that.

well i prob wont live in a dorm. so much more money. but i cant wait to live on my own

Yeah, living in a dorm is really expensive, but you know... I'm at a school out of state so its not like I could do anything else because freshmen are required to live on campus.

To be honest though, at my school living on campus seems great. Its a small campus so everything is super close.

oh wow thats awesome then :D

how is she?

She's great! She's not super talkative or anything just yet, but I think its mainly because she's really nervous about the whole thing. But we get along fine... I think she thinks I a bit loud, which is true.... but I think we'll get along fine. She thinks my Joe Jonas blanket is hilariously awesome, so thats a good sign. hahaha