The Confession Thread Part 7

arrrrr x matey

I confess I totally will though. and there will be a not. It'll say HAI ERNIE! and you'll see how bad my handwriting is.

Haha. OK.

i confess i need someone to talk to. like now

I've got an open ear.

I've got time.

ok so my best friend just dumped her douche boyfriend. sounds great right? wrong. i asked him why he doesnt like her anymore and he said they werent clicking. and my best friend started freaking out saying she wasnt pretty and she's not talented and she wants to become anorexic. she hasn't been eating for the past few days so i've been worried. and about 3 weeks ago, she told me she cut once. today, she told me she cut 3 times, i said "did you cut right now?" and she said no, but thats still a but suspicious. and i was telling her she prettier and more talented than me in every way and she kept on ranting. so i started ranting at her saying she's perfect and i don't think i could live without her because we are so close, i cant imagine life without her. and then she said she's g2g and she's fine. i said sorry if i freaked you out a bit. and she didnt answer even though she was still on. i am worried sick about her now.

ok so my best friend just dumped her douche boyfriend. sounds great right? wrong. i asked him why he doesnt like her anymore and he said they werent clicking. and my best friend started freaking out saying she wasnt pretty and she's not talented and she wants to become anorexic. she hasn't been eating for the past few days so i've been worried. and about 3 weeks ago, she told me she cut once. today, she told me she cut 3 times, i said "did you cut right now?" and she said no, but thats still a but suspicious. and i was telling her she prettier and more talented than me in every way and she kept on ranting. so i started ranting at her saying she's perfect and i don't think i could live without her because we are so close, i cant imagine life without her. and then she said she's g2g and she's fine. i said sorry if i freaked you out a bit. and she didnt answer even though she was still on. i am worried sick about her now.

Yikes. If anything, I think this is just a phase, I mean I don't know how old your friend is, but she has to learn that boys come and go when they're young. It's sad that she cuts and feels like anorexia is the solution, but to be quite honest, I doubt she'd do anything extremely harmful to herself, you don't have to worry, but also, I don't know her so I cant say much about that. But if this still continues, you should try and get her some help, talk to her parents, even try calling Dr. Drew with his Love Line, he could probably give you some better advice than I can give you (I can give you the number if you want). I do hope the best for her and hope she can get over her boyfriend and think more positive about herself.

Aight, cool. but yeah, it's insane, I found the yearbook to my sisters high school from 1938. clicky the link in the post I edited. Everyone looked so weird.

edddit: I confess I haven't confessed in a while in the confession thread. haha.

Wow, that's really cool!

Did you know that Tim McIlrath from Rise Against went to my school? So did the actor Gary Cole.