Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like the idea of caroline being a vampire. but what i don't like even more is the fact that matt is in a big danger to become one aswell. :ph34r:

but the little shock moment with bonnie trying to kill damon was really cool. it was just so obvious that he's gonna survive it haha

i'm kind of more excited for the upcoming episode though, the scene with the chain in the trailer reminded me pretty much on the episode of season 1 where stefan has been kidnapped. oO

the little shock moment with bonnie trying to kill damon was really cool. it was just so obvious that he's gonna survive it haha

ia but i couldn't watch that my boy is burning :cry: srsly i have a problem :shifty: haha

btw caroline looks hotter when she's a vamp. i might even like her :razz:

oh my god, 2x2 totally blew me away.

caroline is soooo badass as a vampire, i fucking love her now. started to hate bonnie though... if that bitch hurts damon again... icon_evil.gif haha *team damon FTW*

and i'm pretty excited about this werewolf thing.

oh and the end of the episode was breathtaking <3 but seriously... flying? that part made me laugh out loud xD

but seriously... flying? that part made me laugh out loud xD

twilight much eh.. ? :razz:

btw i'm re-watching season one and you know what? there were signs about werewolf thing before. episode 10 when tyler punch jeremy they showed a full moon for a few seconds. and he said that he doesn't know what's wrong with him. i'm looking for another signs haha. i knew re-watching is a good thing :D