Vampire Diaries.

UrLittleDecoy

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but when damon told elena he loved her at the end? :OOOOOOO

safdfgadaf;

i cried my eyes out ;_; i felt so sorry for damon baby :/ he was so cute though :3

buuut there've been some rumors on tumblr that elena might had drunk [is that even right? LOL] vervain tea or damon didn't compell her right... either way, i really hope that somehow she'll remember... shifty.gif

team damon all the way haha.

^ yeah.. i think it's beacause he's an "original" - which i don't get either haha. i mean, how can he die if not by a stake at his heart?

and yeah i was just so shocked damon actually said it to her.. it was so sad :( but maybe she did drank some tea.. haha i don't really know who i want her to be with. but it's just that they're brothers too.. it just feels so mean by damon if he tried to steal her, which i don't think he is but just sayin'

btw, what do you guys think about bonnie and jeremy? ;P

haaha oh it was so fun when tyler said "you're a werewolf. say it." XD hahah and caroline just started laughing. again.. thinking about twilight.. hahah but yeah, i think i like bonnie and jeremy together, but i still want matt and caroline.