BNE listening party @ hot topic on friday!!

nickkk

hahaha I think I'll be better off at home then :D

thanks guys

mum also thought it was stupid, she was like 'oh I thought there was going to be a band playing, why would you want to go into a store and just stand there listening?'

Although, I'm not laughing at anyone who does, but I guess I can wait. XD

Okay, so I'm pretty sure I don't have to remind you guys that you can't post any recordings from tonight's listening party online cause you're all awesome like that. BUT, just in case, I am. I was on LJ all night tonight and oh my god, I have such a headache and my eyes hurt. Please don't put me through that again. :rotfl:

Did anybody from here go to Hot Topic and if so, what did you think? Apparently some places only played a few songs while others played the whole album, but everybody seemed to think it was absolutely amazing. 10 days... 10 days... it's killing me. :P

i went to my HT to listen; and prolly won't ever do that AGAIN. lol

it was loud, a few kids came in to listen- i had to bribe my kids to stay calm w/ candy until my husband took them to another store. lotta people talking. bah. kinda hard to hear. i just couldn't freakin' wait, could i? lol

from what i did hear tho; it was awesome. i need 'alone time' w/ the album when it comes out for sure tho; cause i already can't remember what i heard tonight. :( all i do remember is that All I Wanted was OFF the hook.

met a few girls from PFC; they actually came up to me and asked if i was Sabz lol too cute. nice girls. we took pics. and here those are:

24orn5t.jpg

35kpsid.jpg

^ Pretty sure someone on LJ said that during "All I Wanted," Hayley starts singing (and I quote) "like a black lady singer." Is this true? You have no idea how much I've wanted to hear her just let go and frickin' kill it! When I get this album, I'm shutting off my phone, turning off my internet, and just listening to it.

Those pictures are great. You all look awesome. I love that you met Taylor too. "Are you Sabz?"... you're famous, dude! :P

what was the special gift for pre-ordering?

A poster of the AP Magazine cover, I think.

^ Pretty sure someone on LJ said that during "All I Wanted," Hayley starts singing (and I quote) "like a black lady singer." Is this true? You have no idea how much I've wanted to hear her just let go and frickin' kill it! When I get this album, I'm shutting off my phone, turning off my internet, and just listening to it.

Those pictures are great. You all look awesome. I love that you met Taylor too. "Are you Sabz?"... you're famous, dude! :P

i look like a tired pile o' poop. lol i was dragging.

but yes; she goes all out on "all i wanted" "like a black lady singer" and it was freakin' lovely.

Oh, shush you! lol :P

Knowing that about "All I Wanted" just makes it that much harder to wait for it, but it'll make it that much better once I do hear it. I'm stoked for that song now! I have such a weak spot for people who can sing like that.

^ I still have no clue where people are getting Monday from. The French site said "next week."

it was confirmed on Paramore actualidad that it would be on the 22nd, (Sorry for saying Monday everyone!) So it should be released on tuesday.. but even that might not be official.. but here's hoping! :)

And also, I dont like Misguided Ghosts either.. I expected something beautiful.. and its a bit bland.