Glee

xmurderxlovex

i'm kind of disappointed in the writers of Glee, i feel that they've abandoned storylines that could have been really good.. and even tho i love Kurt, i feel that theres too much focus on him. i know that the whole gay storyline is important, but still.

on a side note, i'm addicted to "forget you" it's been on my mind ever since i watched that video!

I kinda agree about the writers. I feel like they have dropped some major storylines that should have continued. *cough*Quinn*cough* But I really think that with what has been happening lately, focusing on Kurt and showing the world that being gay is okay is really an important thing for them to do. I do think they need to show some of the other characters a little more interest, I'm especially thinking about Mercedes. She's been a main character from the start but we really don't know much about her at all.

i'm kind of disappointed in the writers of Glee, i feel that they've abandoned storylines that could have been really good.. and even tho i love Kurt, i feel that theres too much focus on him. i know that the whole gay storyline is important, but still.

on a side note, i'm addicted to "forget you" it's been on my mind ever since i watched that video!

Me too :P

I kinda agree about the writers. I feel like they have dropped some major storylines that should have continued. *cough*Quinn*cough* But I really think that with what has been happening lately, focusing on Kurt and showing the world that being gay is okay is really an important thing for them to do. I do think they need to show some of the other characters a little more interest, I'm especially thinking about Mercedes. She's been a main character from the start but we really don't know much about her at all.

I agree with both of you so much!

Agreed.

The gay storyline is something i can relate to (being gay myself) and i like that they're not afraid to have gay kids on the show and show that it's okay. But i still think it's been a little too much about Kurt lately!

Yeah Quinn, they abandoned a really great storyline there i think, with Quinn/Rachel/Shelby and the baby.

That's true, i would have thought that maybe after that episode where she had to loose weight just to stay on the squad that they would focus on the weight issue some more..

Well, I think they're going to do a better job in season two and three.

I was reading an interview with Ryan Murphy and he said that he bullying storyline is actually going to be an underlying plot line for the entire second season... which I honestly love. Its something that EVERYONE can relate to. I just hope they dont become a one trick party for the rest of the season.