Glee

xmurderxlovex

Me too

and YES! FINALLY!

Chord isn't though. I don't get it. They made Darren a regular before him....and he's on the show more....

Anyway, THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE IS TONIGHT!

there are weird spoilers going around that in the superbowl episode, finn kisses quinn....i dont know how i feel about this. even though f/q used to be my top ship, i'm really loving sam and quinn. i don't want sam to get hurt. :( and quinn has a good thing going with sam right now. we dont need anything ruining that.

Me too

and YES! FINALLY!

Chord isn't though. I don't get it. They made Darren a regular before him....and he's on the show more....

Anyway, THE CHRISTMAS EPISODE IS TONIGHT!

there are weird spoilers going around that in the superbowl episode, finn kisses quinn....i dont know how i feel about this. even though f/q used to be my top ship, i'm really loving sam and quinn. i don't want sam to get hurt. :( and quinn has a good thing going with sam right now. we dont need anything ruining that.

FINALLY!

It took way too long.

Huh that's kind of weird..

totally forgot that Glee is on tonight,i hate that i have to wait one day ;P

Tonight's episode was great.

When Kurt told Shue he was in love with Blaine I screamed. Klaine, seriously... it needs to happen soon or I might die. They are setting it up so much. It hasn't taken this long for any of the other characters to get any love (well, with the exception of Mercedes). Come on RMurph, give the people what they want.