Glee

xmurderxlovex

^yeah!

Ive actually liked rachel in the last few episodes.

and corys singing has improved a lot!

I do too! She's been actually nice and cares about people other than herself!

Kailey, if you get your own Sam, can I have my own Kurt?

kurt12.gif

Or maybe my own Blaine?

blaine11.gif

HAHAHA. Yes. You can.

I want my own Sam, Finn, and Mike.

I actually like Sam again after watching Furt for a second time. The first time I watched it I thought the whole speech thing with Quinn was kinda crazy, but after watching it a second time I was kinda like, "Aww, okay. I like you again Sam. Please stay like this."

But yeah, Chord is from Nashville, and the one weekend he's home is the one weekend I'm not in Nashville. I hate my life sometimes. Especially since I would have had a very high chance of seeing him because he's friends with people I kinda know, and he goes to my church.

*facepalm*

Just my luck.

haha well i don't want him off the show nor do i hate him :P but you can totally see that he pushed a bit too hard,you can see that Lea was caught off guard,if that chick hadn't been there i bet she would have fell down.

aanyways, loved TOML Quinn and Sam are wayy too cute <3

Major spoiler ahead...

Okay, I dont know how to post the video on here, so I'm just going to send y'all to my tumblr.

Baby Its Cold Outside Scene

I literally started crying... and not just like, "aw thats cute" kind of tears. I was on my knees on the floor sobbing over it because it's so perfect. Klaine just needs to be canon already. Like... seriously, if Blaine isnt Kurt's boyfriend in the future... hell will be raised.

brittany is starting to piss me off, her abusive behaviour towards artie is kinda crappy.

but i'm such a fan of quam and klain now, they're so lovely.

soul sister was such a great performance apart from the obviously stiff-kept movements to make the glee performance looking even better.

Wait how is she abusive? :/