Post Your Pictures - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Wow:uhh: You look amazing =]

you're freaking gorgeous

i just love you

:uhh: absolutely gorgeous guro!

Haha, thank you guys =D

Love you too Allie!

I'm gonna try out more tutorials like this later, so I'm very sorry for the fact that I might post waay too many pics in this thread, haha.

And to everyone who posted in this thread; looking good ;-)

Ernie; are you alright?:hug:

that pic got me laughing. what was that fight about?

I kept joking and saying that the dude liked men, and he was saying shit and I was like "you wanna go" and then, we both got up, I was just expecting for us to just push each other around a bit... Well until he his my jaw, then I punched him back, then he got my face. It just ended from there,my nose was bleeding pretty bad and the rest looked like that picture.

I kept joking and saying that the dude liked men, and he was saying shit and I was like "you wanna go" and then, we both got up, I was just expecting for us to just push each other around a bit... Well until he his my jaw, then I punched him back, then he got my face. It just ended from there,my nose was bleeding pretty bad and the rest looked like that picture.

that's crazy!

cool :D Galatasaray is my favorite team :P and...forget about Fenerbahçe :rotfl: I don't like that team :P

Okay. I only know of Fenerbache cause Emre Belozoglu left Newcastle to join them the bastard! :P But he did play for Galatasary too earlier in his career I think. Anyway... :shifty: Galatasaray ftw 8-)

Okay. I only know of Fenerbache cause Emre Belozoglu left Newcastle to join them the bastard! :P But he did play for Galatasary too earlier in his career I think. Anyway... :shifty: Galatasaray ftw 8-)

yep.he've played in Galatasaray and we all Galatasaray fans got mad him because he's playing for Fenerbahçe now.anyway yes!!!!Galatasaray FTW 8-)