Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

Yeah, those damn 360s haha. As much as I absolutely love xbox 360, the first few years of them were really just put together cheaply. I got mine from day 1 at launch, luckily when it broke it was under warranty, the one I have now *knock one wood* works great still

Yeah. I still have the first series Xbox, it lasted me 4 good years. I've taken good care of my Xbox too, I guess it was at it's time though. I just wish I was under warranty still, but I got a few contacts that can fix it, but I'm low on the $ that people are asking for.

Yeah, you could probably sell it on eBay to somebody who wants to fix it themselves, make a little profit from it, and then put that towards getting the like $200 xbox, idk. I would hate to have to buy another one but I think I would if mine was broken and not covered by warranty.

That's a pretty good idea. I'll keep my HDD though.

I think that I just might do that. But I still think that it'll be cheaper if I had someone fix it for me.

Um, I'm not really sure. I know it can easily hook up to a full stack, prob a couple but honestly I've never tried.

I bought it off my friend as a half stack because he played jazz guitar and thats a rock-centric amp and he had no use for it. I haven't really changed it since I got it. I went through an acoustic phase where I never touched it for over a year as well. And now I live in an apartment and only use my practice amp.