Infamous Spam Thread - Part 16

RenegadeRoss

sup Joan? :D
honestly.... nothing :mrgreen: i'm so tired that i can't talk anymore... eh i'm just so sleepy that i don't know what i'm saying anymore :shifty: i don't wanna go to sleep yet so i'm okay heh :rotfl:

well i'm on pf and... nothing else :mrgreen:

and you? :hug:

i have been wondering... should i change my nickname?

honestly.... nothing :mrgreen: i'm so tired that i can't talk anymore... eh i'm just so sleepy that i don't know what i'm saying anymore :shifty: i don't wanna go to sleep yet so i'm okay heh :rotfl:

well i'm on pf and... nothing else :mrgreen:

and you? :hug:

i have been wondering... should i change my nickname?

that happens me too :rotfl:

same with you.

i think your nickname is cool so your name 8-) but what you want to change your nickname to?

that happens me too :rotfl:

same with you.

i think your nickname is cool so your name 8-) but what you want to change your nickname to?

hahah cool then! so we are concentrating on pf'ing 100 percentelly now :rotfl:

aww thanks hun :hug: well i don't know... something like easytarget, standyourground etc... like not a name or not a word :'D i don't know hard to explain... :rotfl:

sup joan?
hi pat! i'm great just sooooo sleepy! and you? :hug:

again? :shifty:
yeah!? :shifty::rotfl:

i don't know... i'm just confused :rotfl:

Wasn't it calico before Joan? I remember my first one (the one I had before my current one) was weweresoalive. anybody remember those days?
oh yes i was! :D oh those times when i was calico and franzi was franzi and you were weweresoalive.... i remember those days so well! :willy_nilly:

i want to change my username and don't want at the same time..

if i'd change it i'd want it to be OhGlory! but i already saw a member in that name so idk

i really like your nickname so don't change it! :willy_nilly::hug::D i'm stupid little geek but i had to say that :rotfl:

tho ohglory! is great nickname too! :willy_nilly:

I should change my username, cause I got it changed to this back when ignorance was the "in" song and none of the other songs were out. But, I have no clue what I'd change it to.
aww :hug: i think ignorance is a great nickname seriously! ignorance is amazing song and i think it's so cool cause ignorance (if you just forget for a sec that it's a paramore song) is a great mysterious word! i know after you read this you are like ":shifty:"

:rotfl: