Knitting Factory Hollywood

just got back from the knitting factory show..it was kick ass..i thought it was short though, they played for about 35 minutes. all of the songs except franklin, brighter, and never let this go. and there was no intro either :cry: , they only played johnny cash's ring of fire then the music stopped and went straight to pressure. it was kick ass cuz jeremy did that back flippy thing with josh..like in the video..it was wicked...and he also did the round house kick at least once..he was by far the most energetic, it was SOO hard to get a picture of him. the crowd wasn't as crazy as i thought i'd be, but it wasn't too bad...the floor at the knitting factory were hardwood, so when the crowd would go crazy, the floor would get all wobbly..it was kinda cool..but unsettling at times..lol...

after the show only hunter came out to chill with his gf, who looked EXTREMELY bored sitting there..lol..a few pictures came out good, but i have no idea how to post them, so if anyone has any suggestions lemme know...

Sounds fun and kinda sad at the same time. Cool experience! Umm do you have a photobucket account? You can upload them on there.

when you say sad..are you referring to the fact that the band didn't come out? if so, then yes it is sad..i'm SO glad that we got tickets for tomorrows show though..cuz i didn't feel like i satisfied my "paramore fix" yet..lol

i'll look into getting a photobucket account though...

show was great.

their buddy that's been touring on the road with them for free was there and after the show he jumped over 3 people.. in a row.. without touching them at all..

crazy.

chatted with zac and hunter after their set.

cool stuff for suuuuure.

everyone was outside after the show hangin out.. hayley was resting her voice, though, so she hung out backstage.

good times as usual.

show was great.

their buddy that's been touring on the road with them for free was there and after the show he jumped over 3 people.. in a row.. without touching them at all..

Ajax? I can't spell but that's how it sounds.

He did that for about an hour or more after the SF show, it was so funny.

Glad you had a good time at the show :D

I love all there shows the knitting factory is a great place for shows in hollywood its not too big its just perfect, you guys probably noticed me i was in front and i was the one that got paramore's attention like alot and hayley gave me the mic i was the big dude

Was Anyone At The Anaheim Show?

I love all there shows the knitting factory is a great place for shows in hollywood its not too big its just perfect' date=' you guys probably noticed me i was in front and i was the one that got paramore's attention like alot and hayley gave me the mic i was the big dude

Was Anyone At The Anaheim Show?[/quote']

haha..yea..i remember you..ur singing was ..uh....nvm...i agree, the knitting factory is a great place..even though it was a sold out show...it wasn't packed. I also noticed that it was super easy to sneak in cuz the guy didn't really check tickets..