Adam Lambert

WayneFarro

haha i was wondering when his thread was gonna show up (i think its time to start Kris and Allison's threads as well now :) )anyway i don't like Time For Miracles. Its lyrically and melodically not a good song. Adam could do much better than this imo.

Apparently his album gonna sound a lot a different from Time for Miracles so I'll give it a listen when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they had the snippets up for awhile but now they have taken them down (why i don't know). Anyway if you like the lead single then you'll probably like FYE. For me though its not really my thing. I may just buy a couple songs from this but I won't be buying the album.

if you can find the snippets please post them here.

ETA: I found a few of them . Its only five songs but it should give you a taste of the album.

• 2 weeks later...

still he's sold about 215,000 copies of his album so far, probably would of been higher than 2 if it weren't released same time as Susan Boyle. Kris Allen only sold 80,000 and got to No.11 so i think we know who's the real winner of this year's American Idol. i really don't understand why so many people are giving Adam Lambert crap at the moment, he's a very talented guy and i really don't care about his sexuality

still he's sold about 215,000 copies of his album so far, probably would of been higher than 2 if it weren't released same time as Susan Boyle. Kris Allen only sold 80,000 and got to No.11 so i think we know who's the real winner of this year's American Idol. i really don't understand why so many people are giving Adam Lambert crap at the moment, he's a very talented guy and i really don't care about his sexuality

Actually it doesn't prove crap. Taylor Hick's debut sold 298,000 copies in its first week and yet only sold 809,000 copies worldwide. Daughtry only sold a tiny bit better at 304,000 copies in its first week.Going by first weeks results Daughtry wouldn't have necessarily been robbed as he only did mildly better than him. We all know now that Daughtry ended up selling over 4 million copies. Katherine Mcphee sold the same as Jordin Sparks in their first week (119,000). However while Katherine Mcphee has only sold 375,000 while Jordin has sold 1.5 million. By predictions alone both would've epically failed due to their outrageously low album sales. Lessons: You can't judge an album's success by one week sales unless you're someone like Susan Boyle who went instantly gold with her release. Never underestimate the power of the frau and tards who buy 18 copies of a person's album to prove that they are "the real winnar". Plus with the fact that it was only $3.99 on Amazon grabs all the curious buyers due to the AMA performance among other things.

@music_junkie88 I agree. They reason people didn't like (for the most part) the AMA performance cause he sounded like crap and tried to hard to be edgy.

Yeah I didn't enjoy his AMA performance AT ALL!! The vocals were waayyy off, plus it seemed like he was trying too hard to be shocking :/

exactly! i can't be bothered with stuff like that. it's the same with lady gaga these days.

i really don't understand why so many people are giving Adam Lambert crap at the moment, he's a very talented guy and i really don't care about his sexuality

no one mentioned his sexuality...

• 1 month later...