How'd you hear about Paramore?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me be more precise

lalalal. reading through AP mag. saw their add

thought they looked cool. but never got the chance to get to their purevolume

couple issues later..alalla saw them agian. but still never managed to check them out

then 2 days before school started, i decided to go check their purevolume. but forgot their names

then went to get AP mag. typed it in. heard "HWGA" and BAM. fell in love

no clue how i found this forum. but i joined

and paramore has been at the top of my list forever now

I picked up the Flueled By Ramen Summer Sampler CD at warped tour last year. Hated everything on it except for Paramore. When I heard they were opening for Simple Plan, I lent the sampler to my friend so she could listen to them, then she bought the album and let me listen to it.

I was watching fuse.

Saw the video for Pressure.

Loved their sound. Downloaded all of their songs.

Loved them. Bought their album. Saw them 3 times in 3 monthes.

Same with Academy Is... Saw checkmarks on Fuse. I saw them live once.

But.. I lost fuse. T_T

i think i was downloading songs of another band i liked, and i came across emergency. and i fell in love with it, and played it over and over again.

but i dont think i new it was paramore at the time.

and i think looking in "other music" sections on other forums may have helped to.

but im glad i found paramore there great.

im totally getting my friend into them now ay. :) poor benny didnt stand a chance lol :)

okay so ny way i was watchin mtv and saw that episode of the real world with halifax on it and decided later on that i wanted to see one of their shows... months later i was playing sims 2 for gc and liked their song pressure (in simish) ny way i downloaded a bunch of their songs but never got round to actually listening to them... so my friend tells me that halifaxx is gonna play at the empress and i wanted to go and i asked who else was playing... paramore was one of em and i recognized the name and so i went on my computer and listened to the songs to get familiar with em loved em instantly dragged a diff friend to the concert cus the other one was on vacation and actually got him into them too... now i cant wait till my 4th paramore concert

On this other website (which sorta works in a complicated way...), I was one of a group of people who liked Fall Out Boy a lot, and people were always starting in with Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is..., and all those other good Fueled By Ramen bands, and like the Purevolume whore I am, I was checking all of them out. Well, one day, someone started talking about Paramore and they had a link to the video for All We Know and Here We Go Again (Live and acoustic), and I was checking those out and thinking "Wow, these people are good, that girl is an amazing singer..." and (this was all around Christmas, by the way) my friend asks me "What do you want for Christmas?" and the first thing that comes to mind is "Well, there's this one band that I really want a CD from called Paramore -- that's P-A-R-A-M-O-R-E -- and their CD is called All We Know Is Falling and it has a red couch on the cover." and after a while she got it for me (I hugged her and jumped around in circles 'cause I was so happy!) and I listened to it and thought "WHOA this is good." And so...yeah. (:

hehe i really do not like the way i found out about paramore but anyway

i used to be a (omg...) big fan of simple plan.

yeah...

that was a short time in my life

( i no longer like them for various reasons, but if you like them then good for you. i choose to no longer talk about them.)

ANYWAY

i was on a message boards and someone made a thread about paramore

(paramore went on tour with sp so they were talking about that)

and i found out that the lead singer had red hair

and i thought that was so cool because not that many people have red hair and i liked the fact that she was a girl

i found a link to their pressure music video and played it non stop until i memorized it

then i signed up for myspace just so i could add them and listen to more music and yeah i basically fell in love

then i told my friends and i've already turned like, 5 people into paramore fans :D

• 2 weeks later...
some awesome girls from the aar boards would go on and on about paramore and one day i decided to check them out and ive pretty much been obsessed ever since' date=' thats why i love my toaties :']

domenica? wow she works wonders

haha yes! i love NIKKI!

and others :]