Bamboozle 2010

Ross

yeah and theres this place called midevel times near there. its like a dinner and a show thing

it's cool. i havnt been there since like 5th grade haha

Medieval Times had really good soup last time I went there. Mmm... food.

Haha, sorry that that's my only contribution to this conversation so far. :P

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've only been there twice. Once in middle school and another time in high school. Medieval Times: the obligatory NJ field trip :P

The chicken was definitely awesome. You wouldn't expect a place like that to have food as good as it does... oh yeah, and there's jousting or something, lol? (Oh! And the Spanish horses that side-step!)

The food's good, the show's pretty cheesy, but at least it's fun. Something similar with pirates would be AWESOME!

The only thing I'm not so stoked about is that it's $60 to go, and I can't find any discounts for larger parties.

^ Haha, not even gonna lie. I had to look that up cause I've never seen Cable Guy in it's entirety. Still funny.

haha well of course.. i might meet you guys there, if i'm not too shy ;P

If you're too shy, we'll just find you ourselves and make you hang out with us. lol

And Ross, I like your new avatar. So appropriate.

There will be a bunch of us, and of course we'll all take a big group picture! :)

yay!

haha you wont talk much, thats what you think

im not much of a talker but when chriss and i went to see them in camden in june we talked to who time which was a pleasant surprise haha

What was weird about that is I'm not a big talker either. I guess when you know you have something in common from the beginning, it makes conversation easier. Otherwise, we'd both have been sitting in the car for two awkward hours. lol