Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess can someone help me with my Sims 2? my custom content furniture works, and the people who already had custom clothes and make up stuff all works, but it won't let me put custom content on new people. but in my download folder, it says the clothes are still there. has anybody had this problem? if you have can you tell me how to solve it please. thanks (:

i confess i knew i shouldn't have made plans for tonight because i knew i wouldn't want to do them, and i should have listened to myself, because i was right I WANT TO DO NOTHING TONIGHT NOTHING AT ALL goddamn.

i may have to go and see avatar again to make me feel better, the boyf still hasn't been...

Hehe it really is. :D I've held a few owls in my time. :rotfl:

I confess Katy Perry and Russell Brand are apparently engaged. :roll:

awh that amazing!

i got so obsessed with owls lately everytime when im going to something special/important i see owls and normally i never see them, so i bought earring from owls, and strarted to look up pics, then i met a dude, which is very important to me now and it seems he has a owl necklace too O_O..

Aren't you happy Russ & kate engaging?

awh that amazing!

i got so obsessed with owls lately everytime when im going to something special/important i see owls and normally i never see them, so i bought earring from owls, and strarted to look up pics, then i met a dude, which is very important to me now and it seems he has a owl necklace too O_O..

Aren't you happy Russ & kate engaging?

That's awesome! They are really cool birds. :mrgreen:

Nah, can't stand him. I'm happy Katy is happy, but Travis FTW.

That's awesome! They are really cool birds. :mrgreen:

Nah, can't stand him. I'm happy Katy is happy, but Travis FTW.

I KNOW OWLS FTW.

Really? i think he's quite funny a nice guy, butyeah travis ftw. i think its a little tooo soon for katy to already get engaged..