Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess these pants are tight.

I confess I don't know how the hell some guys can wear skinny jeans. Seen this guy yesterday and he was bulging out. Not to say I was jealous but everyone noticed that on the street.

I confess the year 2009 taught me two things.

1. Don't expect to see tomorrow, because you never know.

2. live every day like it's you last, because for all you know, it very well may be.

I confess i absolutely agree with this!

I confess :( :(

:hug:

I'm so sorry Cheyenne! :hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

Losing an animal you have had since you were a kid is really painful. :( I'm so sorry. :hug:

It is :( It's also weird as hell, you know? They become such a routine part of your life that you always expect them to be there.

same thing happened to me last year :hug:

I'm sorry to hear that :(:hug:

Earlier this year, my other dog died of old age. I had her since I was not even one yet, so that really sucked. It's a bad year for pet owners, I guess =/

I know how you feel.

My cat died last August and I've had him ever since I was born.

Ugh, THAT is the worst! It's like, you spend your whole childhood with the animal. They're there through thick and thin even if they don't quite know what's going on. It sucks. I'm sorry :hug:

It is :( It's also weird as hell, you know? They become such a routine part of your life that you always expect them to be there.

It's really weird,in the end you consider pets a part of your family. And of course you get really attached to them and sometimes treat them like human beings. I know how it feels,I still didn't get over my cat's death and it happened 4 years ago. I don't know. It sucks to lose someone you love.