Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

It's really weird,in the end you consider pets a part of your family. And of course you get really attached to them and sometimes treat them like human beings. I know how it feels,I still didn't get over my cat's death and it happened 4 years ago. I don't know. It sucks to lose someone you love.

Yes, exactly! Those dogs have been with me through everything. When I was a little girl, I always went outside to sit with them whenever something awful would be going on (I spent a lot of time outside, haha) and I would just talk to them about everything. I knew they didn't understand but animals can sense humans' emotions.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat :(

Yes, exactly! Those dogs have been with me through everything. When I was a little girl, I always went outside to sit with them whenever something awful would be going on (I spent a lot of time outside, haha) and I would just talk to them about everything. I knew they didn't understand but animals can sense humans' emotions.

I'm sorry to hear about your cat :(

I honestly think that animals actually understand what we say... :shifty: I know it's pretty much impossible as it sounds,but yeah. And they can totally make you feel better (special poweeeeers 8-) okay,not really,but I've noticed that they have this thing going on that makes us feel better when we're down :shifty:).