Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

I confess I just woke up after sleeping for about 9 hours after the 2 NYE parties I went to.

It's now 2pm and I'm drinking beer again already:hyper:

Ahh fuck you, I was going to have a loong hot shower and go to sleep.

...Maybe I'll just go offline abruptly. 8-)

Well, I was not violent.

Well, I had to walk/run 20 minutes through fairly heavy rain to get to the first party.

I got there, within about an hour I was pretty much drunk.

Tried to make out with some chick, turns out she had a boyfriend:p

Then I got more drunk and walked about one hour to another party. Got there about 2am, New Years Day.

One of my friends then went with some girl to her house and lost his virginity to kick off the new year. Definitely the highlight of the night

He also pretty much had sex with her and just left straight after haha

I don't exactly remember every detail.

Sobriety was not my strong point.

It wasn't so much a totally eventful NYE with insane stories of craziness, more so it was a happy and content way to end the year I guess.

I somehow managed to walk about an hour from one party to the next, while still drunk and also while drinking on the way, so I am proud of myself.

Two birds with one stone, get to go to another party, and also burnt off some calories

I don't exactly remember every detail.

Sobriety was not my strong point.

It wasn't so much a totally eventful NYE with insane stories of craziness, more so it was a happy and content way to end the year I guess.

I somehow managed to walk about an hour from one party to the next, while still drunk and also while drinking on the way, so I am proud of myself.

Two birds with one stone, get to go to another party, and also burnt off some calories

Sounds like you had a fun night, Harrydoodle.

and aparently your fun isn't over :D

and it's still nt even 2010 here yet.