Confession Thread - Part 9

Catie

Sorry if this is personal, but can i ask why? :oops:

where's ur mom?

I realized that I made that sound really tragic. haha.

I'm at university now... and therefore I live about 4 hours away from my mom. She's basically my best friend so being so far away for extended periods of time is hard.

I'm at university now... and therefore I live about 4 hours away from my mom. She's basically my best friend so being so far away for extended periods of time is hard.

Aaaw. okay. Good that it isnt anything bad. My mom and dad on are vacation. And i miss them.

oooouf! i thought something bad happened! my mom is my friend too, but i want to study somewhere far!...

Aaaw. okay. Good that it isnt anything bad. My mom and dad on are vacation. And i miss them.

Yeah. My parents are actually on vacation right now too. So they're even further away and I really cant contact them much. Its weird.

oooouf! i thought something bad happened! my mom is my friend too, but i want to study somewhere far!...

haha, yeah. I love where I'm at school, but its weird being away from my family for so long since we're so close.