Josh's Engagement / Marriage

Hayley said she took a few pictures at the wedding, and she's going to share them soon, so you guys will be able to post those here.

Not sure why people feel the need to hack the band's Facebook accounts and steal their pictures (I know it wasn't you guys, just saying in general).

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It annoys me slightly that the "paramorefanclub" twitter person, whoever it is, has been tweeting tons of photos from the wedding for the world to look at, on top of the fact that the person running the account won't admit she(he? idk) isn't actually an admin, just that she (or he?) is "the fan club." UGH. Oh and she (or he) ends every sentence with ..! or .!! or ..!!

But can't wait for Hayley to share her pics. I'm sure she took lots of good ones!

I'm gonna start ending every sentence I write with an exclamation point! Or two!! lol... just kidding.

Have you talked to Marion about that person yet? I'd hope she could do something about them. They're representing the fan club in a horrible light. Posting private pictures of the wedding is so disrepectful, especially if they're supposed to be connected with the band. :???:

there you are right chriss. i know its kinda random but thats also what i love about pf, that we handle so sensible with private pics. im also on the german pf and there the threads, especially the josh thread is recently booming with private pics and pics of the marriage which are even posted by mods in some cases. i always could freak out when i see this and really have to hold myself on not to make a serious post about that because i know that the people there think its normal and okay to share those facebook, twitter, etc. pics.

okay end of my random post.

It annoys me slightly that the "paramorefanclub" twitter person, whoever it is, has been tweeting tons of photos from the wedding for the world to look at, on top of the fact that the person running the account won't admit she(he? idk) isn't actually an admin, just that she (or he?) is "the fan club." UGH. Oh and she (or he) ends every sentence with ..! or .!! or ..!!

But can't wait for Hayley to share her pics. I'm sure she took lots of good ones!

she isn't, i know who it is.

lol i don't wanna put her on the spot for everyone to see tho lol