The Automotive Thread

captain.obvious

I looked and didn't see one yet and figured it might help make it more interesting around here to get some new threads. Here you can talk about the car(s) you have, cars you like to drive, fun places to drive, pretty much anything auto related.

So I'll start it off: I have a 99 Accord EX, it's not too bad but when I graduate I'm probably going to get a more fun car and use the Accord as a daily driver. I would love to have a Subaru 2.5rs with an STi engine swap, or possibly an early 2000s BMW M3.

Since the weather is lame here and its always snowing in winter, all we really have for fun this time of year is doing doughnuts in unplowed parking lots lol. Once this thread gets going I'll try to think of more topics.

I drive a '95 Citroen AX called Cecil. He costs next to nothing to run and is amazing and i love him.

But i do want on of these:

2010-Range-Rover-Sport-Autobiography-Limited-Edition-Front-Side-View-588x359.jpg

actually no joke i would love one of those. when i'm rich and famous...

The image didn't show up but judging by the image name I can only assume its a Range Rover lol. I was in the new ones at a car show last summer, it was pretty epic.

x_reg_clio_001_169291723.jpg

My ride.

Not that exact car mind haha

I wish we could get Renault's here.

A ford focus zetec, but its my mams, but i get to drive it :willy_nilly: im going to paint flames on it so it goes faster.

Haha, racing stripes add 10hp. Those are awesome cars though.

I know nothing of vehicles right now. But I have a few teachers in mind....too bad he considers his old passion blasphemous to his beliefs.

I've always been interested though :D everytime I see a kid driving I just want to punch myself I'm so jealous.