EMERGENCY VIDEO

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"So my bros just shot their new video for the song "emergency" with THE MAN Shane Drake. The video is gonna have a different story line which explains how its hard to be on the road....its set to hit your tv in the next couple of weeks...if i get i get a sneak peak at it i will let you know how it is...yeah its gonna be tight"

eeeeeeeekkkkk IM SO EXCITED

"So my bros just shot their new video for the song "emergency" with THE MAN Shane Drake. The video is gonna have a different story line which explains how its hard to be on the road....its set to hit your tv in the next couple of weeks...if i get i get a sneak peak at it i will let you know how it is...yeah its gonna be tight"

Heh - how hard it is to be on the road...they should know ALL about that :) They NEVER take a break.

Heh - how hard it is to be on the road...they should know ALL about that :) They NEVER take a break.

i know!!! its insaaaaane. i think their nuts personally. but its their sanity that's on the line. lol. just kidding....but seriously it has to be so mentally and physically draining. its madness. their amazing...i dont know how the hell they do it.

i know!!! its insaaaaane. i think their nuts personally. but its their sanity that's on the line. lol. just kidding....but seriously it has to be so mentally and physically draining. its madness. their amazing...i dont know how the hell they do it.

Well, I assume they really love what they do...and if you're going to be successful and build a band, touring is the main way to do it...

I don't know I think the HTML for the Warped site is messed up because it's linking you back to the main page and not the new stuff. :/

yeah it kept doing that for me too.

I can't wait for the video.

it looks so good.

does anyone have an idea for a release date?

Haha everyone is gonna being going up and asking them now!

But then at least it can be certain =]

Eeeee! excited!

My guess is that they won't know for sure exactly when it's going to come out. That's probably in FBR's hands...