US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

I'm not sure. There's no mention of code or even who the presale's for. Usually they do presales for Citi card members though.

Haha, oh yeah. I almost forgot about that whole waking up early to try and get a m&g thing on Monday. I've been a little busy this week.

Definitely try tomorrow cause we're not sure who that presale's even for.

my friends expect me to buy all their tickets.

uh no thanks.

I bought two more tickets for my friend and his girlfriend through the presale, but he paid me back right away and we always go to shows together. Plus, I was the one who asked if he wanted me to buy him tickets. If I had other friends mooching off of me, I'd say no. :P

I bought two more tickets for my friend and his girlfriend through the presale, but he paid me back right away and we always go to shows together. Plus, I was the one who asked if he wanted me to buy him tickets. If I had other friends mooching off of me, I'd say no. :P

I had a tough time getting my parents to let me use their card for one ticket.. if I order 5 more, I'm done haha

^ We're just going to be the giant group of Paramore fans walking around everywhere that weekend.

I had a tough time getting my parents to let me use their card for one ticket.. if I order 5 more, I'm done haha

Haha, sounds like my mom. I don't have to worry about that anymore cause I have my own credit card, but even still... five extra tickets? Don't your friends have parents with credit cards? :P

And Catie, I think any of us would buy a ticket for Sophia. haha

Yeah, Artist Arena's never really on time with this kind of stuff. I'm expecting it around 5pm or so, but I really have no idea how late everyone over there even works. Could be earlier, could be later.