US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

no theres no code.

only fanclub members can get through with that link because you have to log in to buy the tickets.

no you can even make a new account once on that site. I have a feeling non-PFCers are going to get in...

i've ordered tickets a few times thru that AA site and no one else has gotten in besides PFC members so idk.

edit: even if people could get into it they still can't win the m&g because AA obviously has a list of people who are in the PFC or not.

i've ordered tickets a few times thru that AA site and no one else has gotten in besides PFC members so idk.

edit: even if people could get into it they still can't win the m&g because AA obviously has a list of people who are in the PFC or not.

true.

I'm just being paranoid cause it won't be me ordering the tickets.

School ends at 2:45 for me and I live 30minutes away

30 minutes away? damn.

i get out at 1:30 so i could go to school. but 'm just going to skip it anyway lol. last time i was absent was in october so whatever lol

and i wish there was a way to change the credit card info.

Why do you wanna change the credit card info?

So I have all my info ready for tomorrow. Also, the credit card I used last time on the AA site for Paramore is expired. I have a new one now that I need to put into the system.

did you ever figure out how to do it dustin?

Nope, no luck. I'm thinking that either the AA account is linked to the PFC account, so the CC info on the PFC site works on there...but then again...AA is so unorganized I'm sure everyone will just have to manually type their CC info when ordering tickets.

Yeah, I should've mentioned that you enter your credit card info when you check out cause they don't save that info. You can only enter billing/mailing addresses. I mentioned making sure the account is up to date because I've moved several times since the last time I ordered presale tickets. lol