US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Hey all we can do is wait and see. Regardless we're all going together so it's going to be an amazing two days!

This. Whether we get meet and greets, it's still gonna be so much fun. Haha, but imagine all of us at the m&g? We'd all know each other and Paramore would feel like the awkward ones. :P

Oh and Dan, I got Allen and Andrea to come to the AC show too. :)

ahaha yeah thats true. we'll have fun no matter what.

and that would be so funny!! it would be the bet thing ever.

my order finished at 3:01:05 so i hope thats good enough lol but if not whatever. i mean i'll still be dissapointed but i dont think i'd be as much as i was last time

This. Whether we get meet and greets, it's still gonna be so much fun. Haha, but imagine all of us at the m&g? We'd all know each other and Paramore would feel like the awkward ones. :P

Oh and Dan, I got Allen and Andrea to come to the AC show too. :)

No way!!! Thats awesome. This could top October!!

Aww, Faith. There has to be some cool people to hang out with in Knoxville! I'll try to find you some. I already know some kids named Hayley, Josh, Jeremy, Taylor, and Zac, but they might be a little hard to get to. :)

No way!!! Thats awesome. This could top October!!

Someone needs to bring me down Boloco, THEN it could top October. lol

Aww, Faith. There has to be some cool people to hang out with in Knoxville! I'll try to find you some. I already know some kids named Hayley, Josh, Jeremy, Taylor, and Zac, but they might be a little hard to get to. :)

Hahahaha.

I'm going with three of my friends, but none of them are nearly into Parmore as much as I am. Even though one of them is named Jeremy Davis... no lie. My best friend here is named Jeremy Davis. He thinks its hilarious he has the same name as someone in Paramore.

trip to nashville for a private show/rehearsal.

awww well at least youre going to bamboozle!!

yeahh i know, but my friend is being stupid..he doesnt wanna book plane tickets yet.. I bet i'll end up having to go alone,which i cant do and that means no bamboozle =(

anyways not the right topic for that haha

oh sweet contest,congrats to the winners =D