US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

yay taylor!!!! im glad you're going!!!

omg thank you sooo much...it's been so long. i started crying when i got tickets *lame* but i was that happy. i'm still like freaking out/excited/feel like im about to cry right now. i'm not going to have that great of a spot but just to even be in the same room as them again, haha. it's going to be crazy.

^ yeah, i'm still jealous of the many many times you've seen them :)

i just live in a shitty part of VA and have to drive about 5 hours to get to any of their shows..luckily this one is closer only two hours!

and again thanks for saying i deserve to go, haha. it still dosen't feel real i know they won't disappoint me. their live shows just keep getting better and better. i'll probably cry when i get there too, haha

edit: i just started going through old pics, lmao i look so young but it's going to be weird not being able to meet them, since i've meet them every time in the past..and to see them in a venue large venue..AHH

^ you're so sweet.

i really hope they play some older songs..didn't hayley in a recent LJ post say she forgot how much she loved playing let this go? i would love to hear that again :) whoa would be amazing too. anything off their old cd minus emergency and pressure, because i'm sure they are going to play those..

edit: i just started going through old pics, lmao i look so young but it's going to be weird not being able to meet them, since i've meet them every time in the past..and to see them in a venue large venue..AHH

Well I looked at the seating chart and it looks like they're using less than half of the venue. So maybe you can still meet them before/after!

No, I told him to check, but he said he's not near a computer, so hopefully he will later. What was your time again?

I think it'd be a really good idea for the PFC to post the list on their site in case some people didn't get the email but were in the first 20 for their show.