US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Well I looked at the seating chart and it looks like they're using less than half of the venue. So maybe you can still meet them before/after!

yeah i saw that, on the checkout part it said "intimate theater setting" or something like that...so i hope it wont be too bad of a view. like i said i'm just happy to hear the live again, it's going to be amazing. did you get tickets?!?

yeah i saw that, on the checkout part it said "intimate theater setting" or something like that...so i hope it wont be too bad of a view. like i said i'm just happy to hear the live again, it's going to be amazing. did you get tickets?!?

I'm happy you get to go, I know you haven't seen them in years!

Yep, I'll be there!

^ yay! :) was that time at toads place the last time you saw them too?

also a question about the tickets...did yours only give you a choice for lower or upper admission? there was no place to choose floor, so i didn't know if those sold out or what? but when i printed off my tickets it just said general admission so i could possibly try going to the floor, but i will probably ened up in the seats just because i dont think my friend wants to be on the ground

No, I told him to check, but he said he's not near a computer, so hopefully he will later. What was your time again?

I think it'd be a really good idea for the PFC to post the list on their site in case some people didn't get the email but were in the first 20 for their show.

Um yeah talk about crazy. My time said 12:01:23PM.??? I sent you a screenschot on Twitter.

oh snap. maybe i did get mine a little before you then. i know someone from our show got theirs at like 3:00:22.

it said 12 because it was in pacific time.

it really means 3 for us

Eh it's alright if I didn't get one. At least we're all going. Hopefully we can meet up inside.

Thanks Jedd.

Eh it's alright if I didn't get one. At least we're all going. Hopefully we can meet up inside.

yea don't let the M&G spoil the fun. We're still gonna have a lot of people to hang with, and then Bamboozle is the next day, so it's gonna be a crazy weekend regardless. And we will get something signed for you hopefully.

Congrats on those who got them! I got mine at 3:01:08 and didn't get one. But I'm so excited to see them again! It's going to be so much fun.

really? I got mine at 3:01:08 and I got a M&G.

(sorry for the double post...I'm reading backwards through the thread lol)

yeah thats what im saying i think you just buy GA and when you get there pick to either stand or sit. i could be wrong tho. no one sees an option to chose between standing or seating so thats why i think it's just all GA.

worst comes to worse say you buy GA and it's only standing you guys can just hang out in the back of the crowd if you dont wanna go in it.

yeah :D

i just want to be able to somewhat see.

if the crowd, i have no chance at seeing, unless i get in the front. if i'm in the front, ill get squashed :D

we can't get a hold of the taj because the snow (no body is working apparently) so we are just going to wait to make sure we will have a chance at a seats. :D

thanks again catie cactus :)

i use alot of smilies.... :D

ah damn alright, it's cool. thanks :)

edit:

everyone is making me so confused.

i have General Admission tickets. thats standing right?

does anyone have an email address for the venue?

I believe the GA tickets are all standing...but I could be wrong. Last time I had tickets that had seats and no GA, the seat numbers were listed when I ordered them. But I could be wrong. Depends on the way the venue does things.

Since it's been the same for a bunch of shows I've gone to at arenas, I'm 99.9% positive it's the same way for this one... everyone buys a GA ticket and you can either choose to stand on the floor or sit in a seat on the side. It's on a first come, first serve basis, and even if you want a seat, you still have to get there early cause good seats go quickly too.

everyone keeps saying something different and i'm getting confused. as long as i have standing i'm happy

I'm pretty sure it is standing. If there were seats, it would be assigned seating. After the M&G they wouldn't be like "OK now go squeeze in someone else's seat. At the M&G's if you have floor GA they usually say "ok go to the barricade" but if you don't have GA, they make you go to your seat. So since we have GA, they can't really put us in a seat, because they would have to find a seat that isn't taken by someone else's ticket. Ya know?

Since it's been the same for a bunch of shows I've gone to at arenas, I'm 99.9% positive it's the same way for this one... everyone buys a GA ticket and you can either choose to stand on the floor or sit in a seat on the side. It's on a first come, first serve basis, and even if you want a seat, you still have to get there early cause good seats go quickly too.
yeah okay thats how i thought it was.

I'm pretty sure it is standing. If there were seats, it would be assigned seating. After the M&G they wouldn't be like "OK now go squeeze in someone else's seat. At the M&G's if you have floor GA they usually say "ok go to the barricade" but if you don't have GA, they make you go to your seat. So since we have GA, they can't really put us in a seat, because they would have to find a seat that isn't taken by someone else's ticket. Ya know?

yeah yeah i know what you mean

^ yay! :) was that time at toads place the last time you saw them too?

also a question about the tickets...did yours only give you a choice for lower or upper admission? there was no place to choose floor, so i didn't know if those sold out or what? but when i printed off my tickets it just said general admission so i could possibly try going to the floor, but i will probably ened up in the seats just because i dont think my friend wants to be on the ground

Luckily I got to see them on the JEW tour, the No Doubt tour and last fall on the small venue tour. But I'm really excited that they're playing in my city this time. Hopefully I'll be able to see you there and say hi!

Hm, I think it just had two choices, it said $29.50 and $29.25, so I picked 29.50 because I figured it'd be closer and then on the checkout page it said 'GA Floor'.