US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

any slight chance of paramore playing All I Wanted?

haha i doubt it.. but who knows!

As much as I'd love to hear it live, I'm not sure Hayley's voice can handle it just yet. She's been hitting a few of the higher notes singing "The Only Exception" live, but most of the time, she still lowers them. If the higher note in "Turn It Off" was hard for her on the Fall tour, the ones during "All I Wanted" are that much worse.

I think we'll definitely hear it one day, but I'm not sure it'll be soon.

I know she said in some interview, or just chatting, or LJ or something that they will play All I Wanted EVENTUALLY. When that is, I don't know. I am reallyyyy hoping that they play it on this spring tour, or even summer tour, but I can't wait forever! (actually, for Paramore, I probably can, but Hayley doesn't know that. shhh)

I was planning on going to a show on the spring tour, but tickets sold out too fast, but now I've got tickets for the civic tour. So I'm good to go now :D

As much as I'd love to hear it live, I'm not sure Hayley's voice can handle it just yet. She's been hitting a few of the higher notes singing "The Only Exception" live, but most of the time, she still lowers them. If the higher note in "Turn It Off" was hard for her on the Fall tour, the ones during "All I Wanted" are that much worse.

I think we'll definitely hear it one day, but I'm not sure it'll be soon.

I think it's amazing how high she can currently sing considering her original range...which I'm not sure about. All I know is that is was in the lower range. I'm sure she'll get it by either this tour or the civic tour. What happens if she gets sick though? Would they still play All I Wanted? would be awfully difficult to do.

It's kind of how Hallelujah is. They didn't play that for a year or two cause Hayley's voice couldn't handle it, and then finally, they played it on the Final Riot Tour, so it's probably something we'll have to wait a little while for, but the reward for waiting will be so awesome.

As for her range, I think it's partially cause Hayley was always afraid to just belt out a song even though she's been singing R&B and pop for a while. She just never really included it in Paramore songs until recently. Plus, singers' voices tend to mature in their 20s, so that's why she sounds incredible now. :)

It's kind of how Hallelujah is. They didn't play that for a year or two cause Hayley's voice couldn't handle it, and then finally, they played it on the Final Riot Tour, so it's probably something we'll have to wait a little while for, but the reward for waiting will be so awesome.

As for her range, I think it's partially cause Hayley was always afraid to just belt out a song even though she's been singing R&B and pop for a while. She just never really included it in Paramore songs until recently. Plus, singers' voices tend to mature in their 20s, so that's why she sounds incredible now. :)

That's true, which means they Hayhay we know and love will only sound better and better! Can't wait for this tour anymore. It needs to happen now.

PS: glad to see your insomnia didn't keep you up last night, Chriss......or not. lol :(

I only had a handful of Relient K on my iPod, and I used to listen to them all the time. I finally got around to getting their last three albums cause it'd be wrong not to sing along.

This next month needs to go by fast. :)

i saw relient k with good charlotte when i was in like 7th grade lol

after that i bought their album and was obsessed for some time lol it's been a while since i listened to them tho

i think i might have already asked this, but oh well.

when i purchased tickets there was a chart that said floor GA, lower GA, and upper GA

but when i went to buy tickets there was only a choice for upper and lower GA..no floor.

is there a chance all the floor tickets were sold out, or do you think it will all just be GA...first come first serve..i'm thinking about calling the venue, but i wanted to hear what you guys said first.

*note the show is still not sold out...and i bought tickets the day they went on sale

AND my ticket just says general admission/unassigned location

so i'm assuming it is all GA, but i just wanted to make sure before i sit outside in line for 8 hours, in hopes of getting barricade.

i don't know what my actual ticket says because i havn't gotten mine yet. (i mightve but i've been in florida for a week lol)

but i know i got GA

i just looked at my order confirmation and it says General Admission

i think for my venue it's all GA

I'm pretty sure I'm still on the floor, in the pit.

I think you have pit, as well. I have been to a few shows where it would say GA but list a seat, just in case it was a seated event. So I think it is GA. But don't quote me on that, haha.