US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

yea don't let the M&G spoil the fun. We're still gonna have a lot of people to hang with, and then Bamboozle is the next day, so it's gonna be a crazy weekend regardless. And we will get something signed for you hopefully.

Ah no way is not getting a meet and greet gonna ruin this. I am beyond stoked! And Bamboozle the next day? HELL YEAH!!!

well basically you just go in the venue, they search you, the usual as if you were to enter for a show. Will tells you the rules. everyone stands in a line then the band comes in and they sign two things from everyone and then theres group pictures. and after that you can just chill and talk to them or play games with them.

are you going to the atlantic city show?

i have a feeling i was #20 (or close to) on getting the m&g for that show lol

Yess Atlantic City :D I'm so stoked.

really? I got mine at 3:01:08 and I got a M&G.

(sorry for the double post...I'm reading backwards through the thread lol)

You probably got yours like a half second before I did then :mrgreen:

For those of you who've been to meet and greets before, what are they usually like? Just so I can have an idea of what to expect.

Don't know about other tours, but for the BNE tour, you line up at a will call line, wait for Will to call you in, you go in the venue, line up, the band signed only 1 thing per person (but I saw some people do 2, I doubt the band would turn you down if you ask for more than 1 item anyway. I know some tours in the past had 2 limit.), then after they sign stuff you take turns doing a group picture with the band, then you can go around talking to whatever band member you want and take more pics and chat and stuff. If they bring something like a ping pong table or foosball or something on tour, I'm sure you can do that, too.

Dustin, are you sure it was one item? I think that's what the rules said, but Will was okay with two things... I know cause Zac started signing three, lol. He looked at me and pointed at my BNE box and he said, "Do you want me to sign this too?" and I told him Will only said two things, and he looked at it, marked it with the marker and said, "Oh well, I made a mark on it, so I might as well sign it." lmao

Dustin, are you sure it was one item? I think that's what the rules said, but Will was okay with two things... I know cause Zac started signing three, lol. He looked at me and pointed at my BNE box and he said, "Do you want me to sign this too?" and I told him Will only said two things, and he looked at it, marked it with the marker and said, "Oh well, I made a mark on it, so I might as well sign it." lmao

hahaha well zac is goofy, and that's not a bad thing.

I remember Shannon telling me the email said 1 thing. She sent me a copy of it. I don't have it anymore, because I figured I don't need to hold onto it now, but I'm pretty sure it said 1 thing. Because I remember only bringing one thing to get signed. But I'm sure it is a very loose rule. Regardless Chriss, we're definitely getting something signed for Dan! And whoever I take with me, I think I'll get something signed for...if I ever find someone to go with me to the shows on this tour lol. I hate having to ditch friends for the M&G, but Paramore comes before friendship haha that sounded so bad (I was joking, if you couldn't tell)

at my show i remember Will saying two things signed. Well either way i ended up with two things signed hahaha.

talking about this is making me more impatient, i almost forgot april 30th is 3 months away lol