US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

So back to Paramore playing All I Wanted on tour, Hayley just said this to someone on her latest LJ post:

"we really want to play playing god. all i wanted is definitely happening this year but maybe later."

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

So back to Paramore playing All I Wanted on tour, Hayley just said this to someone on her latest LJ post:

"we really want to play playing god. all i wanted is definitely happening this year but maybe later."

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

*freaks the expletive out*

I had a dream last night that my friend was super late in picking me up for the show, and I had nothing to bring to the meet & greet, which I ended up missing anyway. Haha, I used to have those dreams before the first day of school, not about shows. :P

I had a dream last night that my friend was super late in picking me up for the show, and I had nothing to bring to the meet & greet, which I ended up missing anyway. Haha, I used to have those dreams before the first day of school, not about shows. :P

speaking of what to bring, any update on the mug designs?

speaking of what to bring, any update on the mug designs?

My friend told me she'd send them today, but I'm not sure if she has internet. When she sends them, I'll forward them to you. :)