US Spring Tour 2010

Catie

Yeah at the October show I was told to move, not asked, told....so naturally I didn't move at all.

Yeah. The way the venue is set up is the floor in the middle is flat and the sides are slanted upward so I'mma head there. We are heading to AC right after school (2 PM) and it takes like an hour to get to AC (45 minutes without traffic.) My sister's bf works at a restaurant a block away from the Taj so we are going to grab some food and go over at like 6.

How long it take you to get to AC from where you are?

I gotta take a bus, so I'm probably leaving around 10:30am, get there around 1, eat, gamble, then hit the line I guess around 3ish, it takes me about two hours give or take

Not bad. I'm conveniently 45 minutes from AC and like 10 minutes from Philly.

I'm not going that early, There's really no need or me to. I just want to go and hear paramore, I'm not going to be picky and wait in line cause I just suck like that :)

ill be there really early lol

my friend wants to rent a room for the night before.

Going early wouldn't really benefit me because the people that go early are the people who rush to the floor, which unfortunately in this venue, is flat, so I wouldn't have a chance of seeing so we (me, my friend olivia, and my mom) are going to head to one of the sides. :P