The Ladies' Thread

Catie

So the waxing thing didnt help at all.

Someone told me i needed to buy disposable blades

and needed to shave my legs under the shower.

And this helped! FINALLY!

My legs are smooth. And i love/like it :oops:

Now i feel more like a woman :shifty:

Am i weird? :'D I dont like hair on my body!

Only my hair on my head :'D

Yeah I love that feeling haha. My mom's side of the family has this weird itch when you just come out of the shower like, all of the place. I always have that on the lower part of my legs and will scratch like CRAZY. So annoying.

awwh it sucks doesn't it?

I have a very weird skin though, gets all blotchy when I'm stressed out and itches all the time, but especially when I come out of the shower.

I have a huge blotch on my ankle too, ugly as hell and it kinda freaks me out too.

I have a interesting question;

Did you even shop lift something? Or still does when your in a shop?

Once when i was like 2.5,

We were on a market and my aunt was riding me in the childbuggy,

and she stopped at a bagstand because she saw some nice bags.

When we walked further I was throwing paper stuffing on the ground

Then my aunt looked at me how I was emptying the bag where I just took out of the paper stuffing.

She didnt walked back to the stand, she was kinda ashamed but also laughed :'D

And when i was 13/14 i shopped lifted with a friend and we walked out of the store. The Security didnt go off when i walked through, but when my friend did the Security went off. And she got stopped by two people who worked their. And she told them i also stole. So we got arrested. I needed to make a workpiece how bad it is.

The only time I've ever stolen was a complete accident.

I was at the self check out and I was paying for everything, not realizing I had the pack of gum I intended to buy underneath my money in my hand.

I used some of my money, still holding on to the rest and the gum, and walked out with the rest of my purchased things.

I realized I accidentally stole the gum and felt horrible and wanted to go take it back, but it was right before school and was almost late.

You heard it here first. I'm the bride that 'he' drove all the way down to Texas to buy. I'm the little 'kay' that won't know. I'm the little bird that when he sings, he really does wish that I'd wear his ring. I'm not his sun.

Et cetera.